This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Are you someone who loves to create? Do you love well designed ads, brands that do cool things and drool over great commercials? Do you keep a sketchbook and are a mad-dog power-user on the Mac? Perhaps we should talk? Big Yam is looking for a Graphic Design Intern for our creative services department to support our team in the creation of any and all deliverables from digital to print, video to social media, for internal and external clients. Think you got the stuff? Bring it!
- DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCTION – Supporting the buildout of digital assets including: website graphics, banner ads and social media posts
- Create animations for digital campaigns
- Produce digital assets for social media
- Produce optimized digital assets for website production
- Manage the CMS and Social Media content updates
- PRODUCTION of SALES SUPPORT – Create printed mockups and presentation boards
- GRAPHIC DESIGN – Design and illustrate graphics and layouts per the creative brief
- VIDEO and PHOTOSHOOT – Manage props and products, track time and shot-list
- MANAGE INTERNAL PROJECTS – Collect and produce creative assets for social media (bigyam.com, Facebook, YouTube, cable display, video wall, RFPs)
- Conceptual and critical thinking, with an ability to see the details and the big picture
- Nuanced eye for design, layout, typography and color
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- MANDATORY: Photoshop, Illustrator
- GOOD TO HAVE: InDesign, MS Word and PowerPoint
- WILLING TO LEARN: After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Speed Grade
- Enrollment in a BA, BS, or BFA program
- 2-4 days a week, targeting 20 hours per week
Online portfolio is a requirement for review of your application.